- 12-Feb-2013 to 18-Jun-2014 (EST)
- Customer Service & Customer Service Plumbing Techs
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD
Signature Hardware is an ecommerce company that offers high quality plumbing, hardware, lighting, and home & garden products from around the world through its website, catalog, and in a showroom in Northern Kentucky. This family-owned and operated business is experiencing impressive growth.
This Customer Service role provides telephone, E-mail and web chat support to customers. The Customer Service Representative will work with a team of approximately 20 people and report to the Customer Service Manager. The Customer Service Representative will have responsibility for the satisfaction of each customer they correspond with.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support via phone, E-mail and chat requests.
- Maintain and update customer records.
- Solve technical installation or assembly questions.
- Diagnose defective product and input replacement order.
- Meet internal goals of customer satisfaction.
Ideal Candidates' Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 + years delivering superior customer satisfaction in a product centric organization.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High mechanical/technical aptitude
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma / Some College preferred
Hours and Benefits:
- Position is full-time (40+ hours) and will involve weekday evenings (up to 11pm) and Saturdays (up to 5:30pm).
- Pay rate: $17-$19 per hour plus $1.50 shift differential for every hour worked on days scheduled past 9:00pm.
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus (Eligible after 3 months of employment.)
- Employer/employee funded 401-k retirement plan after 1 year of employment.
- 13 paid days (104 hours) off per year plus 7 paid holidays
- Exceptional employer sponsored major medical, dental, and vision plan (Employer pays 80% of family plan). (Available after 60 days of employment.)
- Long Term disability and Life Insurance Coverage at 2x annual salary. (Employer pays 100%). (Available after 60 days of employment.)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!